Sales Consultant, Employee Health & Benefits (MMA Mid-Atlantic)
Marsh McLennan Agency – Cary, NC
Make a Career. Make a Difference.
At Marsh & McLennan Agency (MMA), we approach insurance in a different way…and that means a more interesting, exciting, relevant career for you. When you work with MMA, you’ll find real opportunities to make people and businesses safer, more secure, and more successful. That’s why working with MMA is a career that matters.
- Identifies, qualifies and sells new Employee Health & Benefits client engagements with target organizations to achieve or exceed annual goals
- Builds effective and collaborative relationships with the key decision-makers within the target organizations
- Uses a highly consultative approach to setup sales meetings and conduct face to face meetings with prospects
- Organizes and executes a multi-faceted sales plan to effectively make direct contact with prospects
- Participates in professional organizations and informal networks to develop, build and sustain pipelines and to obtain prospects
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong oral and written communication and relationship building skills essential
- Ability to engage in client-focused critical thinking
- Exceptional time management and organization skills
- Must be a self-starter and demonstrate resourcefulness
- Ability to work with minimal direction and in a team environment is essential
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 2+ years of relevant sales experience and/or Employee Health & Benefits industry experience required
- Successful business to business sales experience (professional services and/or EHB) preferred) including experience selling to executive/senior level
- Ability to learn, understand and champion sales process/campaigns, and value proposition
- Life & Health licensure or ability to obtain within 90 days of employment required
- Frequent travel to various locations is required (Up to 50%). Must have valid transportation
MMA encourages all its colleagues to pursue dreams without limits. We promote curiosity and creativity. We gain new insight from diverse thinking and take risks on new ideas. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. We are always seeking those with ethics, talent, and ambition who are interested in joining our client-focused teams.
We further believe a business culture that supports a healthy, safe work environment does so by offering the right benefits, programs, policies and opportunities to keep colleagues engaged and productive including: Flexible, hybrid schedule, health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. Our organization is no exception.
Marsh McLennan and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers
Apply now - complete the form below